Sunday, June 5, 2016

June 2016

Stepping forward

Art Journaling and art altogether fulfill me. Nonetheless, it was a giant step for me to come out and show my creativity. My husband supports me in all I do and he's the one that keeps nudging me out, telling me to step forward. That's actually the reason why I've started blogging. 
The past months have shown me that my creativity "has an audience". Both "web" & "real" friends, and of course fellow bloggers have helped me with words of enthusiasm and encouragement.
I'm going through a process that I've never thought possible. Shedding off the old & negative. Now  surrounding myself with positive, creative and inspirational souls. I don't tend to need negativity. But then who actually does?

For an art journaler it's o.k. to not show their work. It's is a very private thing. But I also love to paint. I paint not only on paper, but of course on canvas and on wood (yes even driftwood!).
I feel that it's time to come forward with my art.
So that's why I'm stepping out. And I'm so happy to tell you that I'm one of 33 artists who will show their creations at a joint art exhibition. The preparations are in full swing.

I'm so thankful that you are walking with me on this wonderful & magical journey. Thank you!



Hugs,



MerkenMerken

6 comments:

  1. Well a big congrats MiSchra!! I am not as talented as you are but there is something so freeing and uplifting to be found in being creative. I just love to paint and I am trying to instill that love for creativity in my grands. You encourage me in that area!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich wünsche Dir ganz viel Spaß und Erfolg bei der Ausstellung - wie aufregend!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! I loved looking around at your blog! You are so creative and what you create is so cool. You are definitly doing the right thing when sharing it with others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Michelle, du bist eine Bereicherung der Blog-Landschaft mit deinen so vielseitigen und inspirierenden Arbeiten! Wie gut, dass du dich entschieden hast, uns deine Kunst zu zeigen!
    Das Bild auf dem Katalog-Cover ist doch auch von dir... so wunderbar gemalt, so geheimnisvoll! Die Ausstellung wird ganz sicher ein Riesenerfolg und ich bin auf weitere Berichte gespannt. Ja, wie schade, dass du so weit weg wohnst!
    Ganz lieben Gruß von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh congratulations! So happy you are taking this step.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are more the welcome ♥