Sunday, April 2, 2017

Happiness is....

Getting happy mail on a gloomy day!
I received this beautiful handmade postcard from Ulrike ( you can find her blog here )
 and I just can' tell you how happy it made me.

This past week I also saw "The Happiness Jar" by Elizabeth Gilbert (author of Eat, Pray, Love)
and so I decided to start saving my happy moments each day.
Beginning with my happy mail happy moment from Ulrike


At the end of the day I write down my happy moment(s) on a slip of paper
and put that slip of paper in a jar.
You might want to start a happiness jar too!

xo




9 comments:

  1. Wunderbare Post und eine wunderhübsche Idee mit dem Glücksglas! Viele schöne Glücksmomente wünsche ich Dir und einen schönen Sonntag!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the postcard from Ulrike. She is one of my favorite artists.
    Elizabeth Gilbert's idea to contain moments in a jar is a great idea. Thank you for spreading the happiness, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Michelle,
    das ist eine großartige Idee mit dem
    Glas voller Glücksmomente ;-)
    Ich wünsche dir noch einen entspannten Abend
    LG Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ja, Ulrike hat es raus mit den Farben!
    GLG
    Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the tulips and I think a happiness jar is a wonderful idea. Hope you fill it up quickly. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja, es tut so gut, Glücksmomente einfach einmal aufzuschreiben und damit festzuhalten - besonders in Zeiten, in denen man sich nicht gut fühlt. Dann wird einem bewusst, dass es doch mehr Schönes gibt, als man denkt. Das habe ich auch einmal eine Zeit lang gemacht, jeden Tag, aber vielleicht hätte ich mein Glück auch in ein Glas stecken sollen, um es aufzubewahren...
    Ganz liebe Grüße von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  7. This beautiful card from Ulrike would have made me happy to. I love the idea of happiness in a jar. Hopefully your's will be filled soon. :)
    xo Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your happiness jar, it's such a wonderful idea, thanks for sharing! Your happy mail is so beautiful and is full of cheer with those vibrant colours :-) . Happy Friday and wishing you a lovely weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are more the welcome ♥