Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Making postcards out of scraps

WOYWW { What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday } 1
After a visiting a friend of mine, a passionate scrapbooker, I took some of her "leftovers" from her beloved scrapping sessions. Full of joy with all these wonderful and beautifully formed paper scraps, I knew just what to do with them.
 Using old postcards I had in my stash I went right to work in the studio...
 Gluing bits and pieces of paper and ephemera...
putting it all together, then a bit of stitching
I think I'm gonna do a bit of doodling to pep it up a bit

This one came out quite good too!




Wishing you a wonderful and HAPPY EASTER!

Your


14 comments:

  1. It's lovely. Wish you were near enough to need my scrapbook scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so resourceful and cute!
    Have a great day!
    Diane - WOYWW #32

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful use of the scraps! Have a great week

    Sharon K #51

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! My granddaughter and I would enjoy making some of these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What interesting post cards - how cool.
    April #60

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine ganz besonders schöne Resteverwertung- eine super Postkarte - jawohl!
    Frohe Ostern !

    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cool postcards, love the process, thx for sharing. from your latest follower Vicky #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out really good must give it a try sometime hugs Nikki 6
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du hast ja eine Karte von deiner Ausstellung benutzt! Lustig, was du daraus gemacht hast - der Hirsch hat Hasenzähne bekommen - gefällt mir sehr! Ich wünsche dir schöne Osterfeiertage mit besserem Wetter als heute. Lieben Gruß von Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a great idea and so very effective - I love them!
    Sorry I'm late getting round and many thanks for your visit to my desk, have a good week,
    Diana #30

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your art work, so beautiful.
    Fabulous postcard and imagination.
    Happy Easter.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i adore what you've done with the scraps! such lovely art. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog Michelle. You make also wonfderful work

    ReplyDelete