Monday, May 23, 2016

Another Journey in my Journal

I'm joining in on the fun at AJJ again this month
- 
My journey took me to the sea with all kinds of mysterious happenings

- Thank you again Erika, for the wonderful theme this month at AJJ -
Erika, your post inspired me to use a ship also :-) 
Might wanna check out Erika's blog here @{ BioArtGirl }

 Happy Monday ♥ 

Hugs,


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful page - full of movement and energy! Thanks for adding me on G+ Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut fabelhaft - gefällt mir sehr, sehr gut!
    Lieben Dank für's Wieder mit dabei sein bei AJJ!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Much better than mine I think Michelle. I'm glad I inspired you though and you joined us again. I love anything nautical. Enjoy your day. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine tolle Journalseite. Danke fürs Mitmachen bei AJJ, LG, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Toll - eine 'spritzige' Seereise in irren Farben! Lieben Gruß - Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous journal spread-and I do love the sea theme too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are stunningly beautiful!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous journal page, I can picture in my imagination the movement of the sea.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Art Journal page, happy to meet you😃

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks very... entangling :) at least for the ship. Beautiful colors and pages.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Art Journal Page! I love the colours and design - it's very atmospheric :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are more the welcome ♥